Our Mwachi Campsite is situated in Mwachisakulo Village in Chifwema ward, Kafue District. The camp is located on the bank of Funzwe Earth Dam and is available for bookings of small groups of up to 10 guests on a self-catering basis.
Some of the activities that we offer at Mwachi Camp are:
- Camping – K200/person sharing (Adults), K100/person sharing (Children below 13yrs).
- Guided Hiking (Bululwe Hill & Mpande Hill Hikes – Full Hike – 10km/5hrs approx.) – K400/person (Adults), K200/person (Children below 13yrs).
- Guided Hiking (Bululwe Hill & Mpande Hill Hikes – 3/4 Hike -8km/3hrs approx.) – K300/person (Adults), K150/person (Children below 13yrs).
- Canoeing – K250/person (Adults), K125/person (Children below 13yrs) per hour.
- Raft Building – K250/person (Adults), K125/person (Children below 13yrs) per hour.
*Prices & activities are subject to change without prior notice.
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
- Bar & restaurant – We do not have a bar or restaurant, campers must bring everything they need for their stay.
- Games – We have board & card games, darts, etc for campers to use in their down times.
- Firewood & fireplaces – we have firewood available at our designated fire areas.
- Security – The campsite has security 24/7.
- Power – We do not have power at camp. Solar lights are used for lighting at night.
- Toilet & Showers – We have eco-friendly & Hygenic chemical toilets on site. Bucket showers & hot water is available throughout your stay.
Contact us today to book your adventure. PRIOR BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.