COVID-19 Update 01/07/2021

Dear Intrepid Explorers,

It is with great disappointment that I have had to make the difficult decision to postpone all Group Hiking & Camping Adventures until further notice.
Due to the extent to which the Covid situation continues to worsen, and in consultation with medical personal, the overall sentiment is that we need to postpone all our group adventures.


It is too soon for me to suggest alternative dates at this stage; however, I assure you I will be keeping an eye on the situation try, as soon as possible to pencil in alternative dates.


In the meantime, I am working round the clock to produce, alternative packages/products that are more suitable in the current environment. Till then, I encourage you to continue following the government guidelines. Mask up, sanitise regularly, avoid crowded places and social distance. 


Best wishes, stay safe,


Mwaba

%d bloggers like this: