Basic Tour Info
Tour Name: The Long walk to Kanyangala
Location: Leopards Hill Bat Caves – Chiawa GMA, Lower Zambezi
Distance: Day 1: 15km, day 2: 10km
Join us on the 30th July – 1st Aug for a weekend of adventure and cultural emersion as we embark on the 2nd edition of “The Long Walk to Kanyangala”.
After a brief tour of the Leopards Hill Bat Caves, we will embark on a 2day/25km Hike over the Zambezi escarpment and into the Zambezi Valley to Kanyangala Primary School, a little rural school at the base of the escarpment.
Read about our last adventure to Kanyangala here.
- Price Inclusive of transport to & from Lusaka, guided hiking tour,
- & 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts & 2 suppers,
- and all camping equipment.
- *Prices & Itineraries are subject
- to change without prior notice.
- *Price per person (2 people sharing a tent)